Terms and Conditions for Downloading/Uploading and Use of site Content.
The SITE and its affiliates do not warranty or support any of the CONTENT provided. The SITE is not responsible in any way for any damages or potential damage caused by any of the CONTENT, which is provided as-is. By DOWNLOADing any of the SITE’s CONTENT the USER agrees to all “Terms and Conditions” outlined here and acknowledges the full understanding of the definitions as defined in Appendix A.
The SITE is not responsible for content UPLOADed by USER’s and any incidental violation of third party terms or licenses. The SITE will make an effort to respect third party rights once they are made aware of any possible violations, but is not responsible for enforcing these rights or policing CONTENT and USER activity.
The USER takes full and sole responsibility for any CONTENTUPLOADed to the SITE. The SITE shall not be held responsible for any CONTENTUPLOADed by the USER.
The SITE reserves the right to pursue legal actions as well as terminate SERVICES and accounts of USER’s who violate the following UPLOAD conditions:
· The USER shall not UPLOAD CONTENT containing viruses, spyware or other types of harmful or offensive material.
· The USER shall not violates third party terms or licenses by UPLOADing CONTENT to the SITE.
· The USER shall not UPLOAD commercial CONTENT unless they maintain rights and/or authorship of said material.
· The USER shall UPLOAD with the sole intention of sharing CONTENT pertaining to Mental Ray and/or applications containing its integration.
· The USER by the act of UPLOADing CONTENT is agreeing to allow other’s to DOWNLOAD and use said material by either the LGPL license or an included text file outlining license information.
MatLab Scene: MatLab material scenes provided (material setup scenes with widgets) remains the property of Jeff Patton (and MrMaterials), who has generously allowed their use for the sole purpose of the Material scene setup and render. All other uses not related to MrMaterials.com are strictly prohibited without the expressed written consent of Jeff Patton.
HDR Image: HDR image provided (DH220SN.hdr from the “Dosch HDRI: Extreme Hires” Collection) remains the property of Dosch Design, who has generously allowed it's use for the sole purpose of the MatLab scene setup and render. All other uses are strictly prohibited. http://www.doschdesign.com/products/hdri/Extreme_Hires_DVD.html